Monday, March 23, 2009

Branding

I FOUND my hair kit!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! It was in my craft room on my red shelf spinny thingy. Phew.

What else have I been up to? Well, I've decided to "brand" my family. I wanted to come up with a logo or whatchamacallit that is easily recognizable to my kids. Why? Well, I don't know how many coolers and chairs have been lost over the summers because we didn't have our names on them. And, my husband and I are both from large families. There are a lot of people out there with our same last name. I thought if I came up with something I liked I could make a stencil and stencil this on everything. These are a few of the designs so far. It is kinda fun and addictive!!! I find myself wanting to make the brand bigger and fancier or bolder and simpler. Here is another reason this will also be handy for my kids - picture them digging though someone elses cooler at the fireman's picnic - our cooler (if I remember to bring one) will be easily recognizable now. Um - the "logo" is G5 because our last name begins with a G and there are 5 of us. Easy peasy.

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative