Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I’m trying. . .

So, I’ve been practicing my sketching. It is HARD! As I’ve said before, the hardest thing for me is to come up with an original idea. So I sat down and just let my mind wander and was thinking of that birdbrain that built the nest next to my back door. This is what I came up with. I was also inspired by this post from Snippity Gibbet and I cut this using only a pair of scissors. No craft knife. Just sitting on the couch with my hubby late in the evening. It’s OK – It could use a bit more detail on the bird house. That may come later using a craft knife. Why is it so tricky getting the picture in my head to come out onto paper? Why is it so tricky getting a picture in my head to begin with? Crazy. Try it – if it is easy for you, you have a real talent and need to use it. :)

002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It is really neat...you are too creative...I couldn't have thought of that! slw

Anonymous said...

Impressive! How very cute.
Hester Jane

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative