Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dog Jacket

Do you have a little dog? Does that dog have hair that is equivalent to eye-brow hair? Well, if you do you can make your dog a very easy jacket. It is basically a bib with wings. My hubbie is on the fire department so I made one out of this fabric. Hee hee. I first made one out of scrap fabric then tried it on her and made adjustments. Every dog is different. If you have a bib laying around you could start with that.

DSC06206

DSC06217 

Yes, she is ridiculous!!

6 comments:

urban craft said...

oh, but she wears it so well! Super cute!

BJ Scott said...

That is toooo funny! I LOVE it. I'm sure our Little Roxie will be needing one of these before long. She's so tiny right now we just use a sock to make her a coat... now that is ridiculous.

Julie said...

I'm made a couple different kinds but this one Kim seems so easy. I'll have to try that for Wilbur. Come winter he has no thick fur and gets so cold. Thank you for sharing. I'll talk with you tomorrow.

cindi said...

love this...i just know maisey, our jack russell, will be trying to shake and roll that thing off as soon as i get iton her, but i'm gonna give it a try... thanks.

Snippety Gibbet said...

Hehehehehe.........

Unknown said...

unbelievable.....ha!

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative