Monday, June 7, 2010

There – I think this is done. I have it in this frame…but there is no glass…I can see some frame building in my future. hehe. I have lots of ideas for more but have been frustrated trying to find the right paper. Regular quilling paper is too flimsy and cardstock is too thick. Grrrr. Well, today will be dedicated to cleaning and sorting. I’m just trying to work up enthusiasm for those projects…wish me luck!!


Blogger seems to be giving me some problems…so I’ve had time to take some more pictures and load them up…


This morning my little guy happened to be the only child at home…he spent some time sitting on the deck with his dog watching the world go by…

Then we found this little guy in the back yard and kept an eye on him. He’s gone now.?.


Last week I took some pictures of my middle son at the skate park. He’s awesome on a bike!


And, I got Abby to pose for a picture. Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Liesl said...

Your finished Calm looks fabulous!

Melissa said...

I love random posts like these!!

The colors on 'calm' are soothing!! Great work...

yonca said...

Cute pics! I'm having some problems with blogger too;(

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I'm loving your finished project!! The quilling looks great framed on your wall. Great photos of your kids!

Julie said...

Oh Kim, I love the pictures of the kids. The Calm is fantastic, I love seeing it and feeling it in person, thank you!!! Thanks for taking pictures for me this weekend. I'll be posting them today or tomorrow. Take care and God Bless!!

Snippety Gibbet said...

That quilling is gorgeous! jan

Unknown said...

I love the quilling...looks so tedious! Kid's pics are awesome!!

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative