I’ve been looking through old craft magazines and craft books lately. This is a quilled owl that I’ve made up a pattern for based on a picture in an old craft book… I’m thinking I need another mobile…
(2) 4” strips coiled and glued to make the eyes. (Leave a little tail of paper at the end of the coil to make the “cheeks”).
(1) 2” strip formed into a circle and glued to make the body.
(1) 7/8” Strip to make the “forehead”.
(1) 5 1/2” strip to make the hoop.
(1) 4” strip tightly coiled to make the “hanger”.
Assemble to resemble the picture and there you go! Happy Crafting!!!