Sunday, September 12, 2010

Little Falls Craft Show!!!

Going to the Little Falls Craft Show has been a tradition of mine for about 20 years now. The only time I missed going was last year…but that was so I could go to Montana instead. I’ve gone with a bunch of different people over the years and even went alone for a few years, this year Carmen went with me and we had a great time!! I think we walked about 800 miles…and I’m still wore out today…but I got some treasures! Apparently what I was drawn to was outside decorations and not inside decorations. Weird…just wasn’t drawn to any of the other stuff this year…

014

The above picture is of a hanging-rope-swing/chair/hammock. Go here for some better pictures. I’ve been wanting one of these for a long, long time!!! As you can see I got it in the lovely color of camouflage. hehe.

 

 

 

 

 

006

 

 

 

This is a wonderful little yard decoration. Actually it isn’t so very little…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

008        012

Then we have a little metal flower and a flying pig…very cute!

 

 

 

 

 

 

010

 

 

 

 

THIS ONE IS MY VERY FAVORITE!!!!! Isn’t he FUNNY!!! This little dude is going to make me smile every day and come winter he will definitely come inside to cheer us up! hehe! Ahhh, it was fun…can’t wait until next year!

2 comments:

Julie said...

WOW, you did wonderfully. I haven't posted mine yet but will maybe tomorrow. It's tomatoes today.
I love your flying pig and that little alien. Love them all really.
I'm so glad you and Carmen got to go and have a great time. Brenda and I too had a blast.
Talk with you tomorrow. Take care Kim.

lifeshighway said...

I love the little flying pig!

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative