Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SCORE!


Still major computer frustrations - that's why these are all in one day and short and sweet. I was at a local thrift store and found this (the shiny bread box)! I was so excited. I think we've conquered the counter clutter once and for all. There is a shelf inside and I have all the bits and pieces of paper that normally lay on the counter tucked nicely inside. I want another one. Maybe I'd actually use that one for bread. I'm thinking of painting the red wall shelf a soft green like a couple of the walls in the kitchen. Don't you think that would freshen it up?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Not light green, I like the dark color. Maybe just paint the wall. Just my opinion though. Like the bread box though!

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative