When we purchased our house there were/are many things that weren’t finished. One of the things is this counter. It was never “backed” with anything. I’m really kinda glad. There is a lot of valuable storage space under that counter! I keep extra chair pads, notebooks, magazines, . . . on some are ugly metal shelves under there - so they had to be covered. Over the years I’ve stapled up tablecloths, and raw fabric. Well, I finally got to it and made these curtains. I sewed them by hand! I wanted to experiment. I really like how they turned out. By using a blind hem stitch there are no hard stitch lines.
And here are some pictures I took outside today. Yay!!!! I didn’t kill off all my plants last year!!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!