Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gift

I’m missing my dear friend Julie. She’s with the boy scouts, camping waaaaay Up North where cell phones don’t work in the boundary waters, and won’t be back until next week. We usually talk on the phone every day. We do our chores together. You know – chat while scrubbing the toilet, or washing the floor. It makes the chores just a little easier. She’s also rather funny. She gave me my birthday present a little early. My birthday is in August and I think she gave me this in March. She can’t hold onto a present and wait for anything!! What she did was have some fabric printed up for me at Spoonflower and then made this tote! Can I say WOW!

crafting_tote_4673_img11055502683

I also got this little boxy pouch and the left over fabric!! Seeing as how my birthday is coming up and I’m missing her – I thought this would be the perfect time to show you!

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative