Friday, September 25, 2009

Cleaning Schedule

Remember a while back I mentioned a cleaning schedule? Well, what I had in mind was a daily schedule. That’s not going to work right now. Life just gets in the way too often. So, I’m working on a seasonal cleaning schedule instead. I think we’ve all been conditioned to do our “spring cleaning” – but I find I do just as much, if not more, fall cleaning. Maybe it is in anticipation of being cooped up in the house for the winter. Maybe it is the cool weather that is more energizing. Anyways, this is what is on my list so far:

  • Clean the grill
  • Wash the windows
  • Clean and sort out the shed
  • Clean and detail the vehicles
  • Rake the yard
  • Clean under the fridge
  • Purge summer clothes
  • Turn the compost
  • Clean the dishwasher

I’m sure my list will get longer and longer. What do you do for fall cleaning? Am I missing anything? I have little notes and reminders to myself all over the place – help!

Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Clean out the flower beds, planters and such. Process more veggies you get from me, like squash and pumpkins. I'm sure you'll come up with more. That honey do list seems to be co-ed in the fall. Take care Kim, I hope you're weekend goes great. Talk with you Monday.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative