Monday, November 16, 2009

New Ornaments

I finally got my new stamps and started making some new ornaments. I’m not lovin them (the ornaments – not the stamps). Look -

blogphotos 009

I think the stamps are beautiful and will make wonderful cards – just not such wonderful ornaments with this technique. I know it is hard to tell but I lost the delicate lines in the stamp in the making of this ornament – looks kind of blobby.

Also, as those who know me know I’m just not fond of squirrels. I don’t usually think they are cute. At all. But this little guy/gal tugged at my heart strings a little bit.

blogphotos 001

It was a cold and windy day and he/she was sleeping on this branch that is right outside my kitchen window. Awwww. Poor cold little squirrel. From my window his/her eyes were all the way shut…and I’ve found out you can’t sneak up on a squirrel – eyes pop open right away!! Well, it is back to the craft room for me – got another idea for an ornament. Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awww, he's so cute. I love the snowflake stamp. So cool...

Snippety Gibbet said...

What a precious photo of that squirrel! It sure does chill you to the bone though. Poor little fellow.

Here's my email address. ArtTchrJan@aol.com You had some ideas about a photo light tent?
jan

Kimberly said...

Funny that you don't love it... I DO!!! It would go perfect in my dining room. So very, very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative