Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Covered Jar Lids

I’ve started cleaning and it isn’t pretty. I tackled my closet and bedroom yesterday and spent hours cleaning and sorting – and I still have hours left. Good news is that I found the winter boots I bought my daughter a couple years ago! Really. Yes, it was messy – but the biggest problem is that I just haven’t gone through things for so long - the boots were in their original box – and I thought something else was being stored in it! You know – when you live with something for so long you quit seeing it? Well, it is time to look at everything!  But since it isn’t the first of the year yet I figured I can still clean in a haphazard way. One thing I’ve done is cover some jar lids. Click on that to get to a great tutorial by Folding Trees.

011

I’m sure she mentions this but make sure you use a thinner paper – double sided card stock just won’t cut it. I hope you have a great day and Happy Cleaning!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work. My PC is on the blink, but I'll tell you the story of my hubby in an email as soon as I get this dang machine working right. xxoo

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative