Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The lost ornaments

I am still cleaning my bedroom. It wasn’t that messy/dirty – but I did say I’d touch everything and put it where it belongs Look at what I found -

blogphotos 002

These are ornaments that didn’t make it onto my tree! My neighbor gave them to me when she moved. They are very old and are stamped Japan inside. Also, they are bells. Anybody know anything about them? In retrospect I am glad they didn’t make it on to the tree because it tipped over…I think they should have their own teensy weensy tree that sits in the hutch next year. Happy cleaning!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I like them. You'll have to do the small tree or put them in your hutch.
So cool Kim.

Cindi said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! Love the cross-eyed reindeer.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative