Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress…

Remember this picture?

blogphotos 001

Here is the update…

018

Not done – but getting there… I will be spackling so many holes I wonder if it wouldn’t be easier to put up new walls instead. But that wouldn’t be thrifty…so spackle away…I am pleased. This room will be used for an office and a craft area. The bulk of the supplies just won’t be kept here anymore. I can’t believe how much brighter the room is!! What’s next? Spackle, paint, paint, paint…and I have to decide on a flooring…maybe…paint!

Otherwise I have a pretty awesome give-a-way that I plan to announce later this week. If you are a “friend” of this blog by the time it is announced you will have two entries automatically... I can’t wait to show you!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I can't wait. I love your work room. I can't wait for you to show us the basement. That's next you know!!!
Take care Kim.

Cindi said...

Great job on your room. t looks so much better already. And I'm so glad I'm a friend. I know this giveaway will be terrific.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative