Monday, September 6, 2010

End of summer…

009*Picture taken while camping this weekend. Can you believe how big my boy is? Sometimes I can’t believe he’s really mine…

I cannot believe how fast this summer went! We stayed so busy it just flew past – we went to Oklahoma, Abby went to camp twice, Gabe participated in the summer reading program (and Abby and I volunteered), Gabe went to two different bible schools for two weeks, we went camping twice, and Devon had many friends over and over and over…we had a 4th of July party and a french fry party…and our usual Tuesday night campfire nights…plus we started having friends over to hang with us in the garage most Friday evenings, we celebrated three birthdays this summer, and had to say good-bye to Rusty…it has been action-packed. Phew. Tomorrow the kids go to school – you might hear me singing, and I probably won’t answer the phone between the hours of 8 AM and 3 PM just to enjoy the silence. Happy School Year! to all the other mom’s out there who have been with their kids 24/7 for the summer and loved almost every minute of it…but can’t wait for a little bit of silence!!!

017

1 comment:

Julie said...

Summer went by so fast. I won't call you but when you're in the mood give me a call. Read my post first and listen to your message.
I'm glad you guys had a great time camping. Ours was pretty good too. Take care Kim.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative