Monday, October 18, 2010

Chickens…

003

I am making some things for the craft bazaar at our church. I thought this chicken was just adorable! I found the pattern at Myrtle and Eunice. I emailed her and asked permission to make these for the bazaar – and she was gracious enough to say yes. So far I have made three. They are a cinch to put together – if you look at her pattern you will see I did change the wings (always gotta make things a bit more difficult )…I have plans to make more softies…it is a great way to use up scraps of fabric. I’m even making up my own pattern that I hope to show you soon. So much to craft….such a messy house. (And I mean messy!!)

Also go check out this video that features the hospital and clinic in our town – it’s just awesome!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh!! He is seriously cute. I need to make one as a gift for my MIL>

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative