Monday, November 29, 2010

More crafting…

My husband was on vacation last week…so I was too (pretty much). We had a really great time!! Nothing was planned, we just spent a lot of time together…it was so nice…

I do enjoy a handcraft to work on in the evenings and this is a redwork embroidery I’m about finished with. I think it looks just a little bare though. You can’t see in the picture, but I added beads to the “garland” at the top…but the stockings need a little something? Any suggestions? (I got the pattern from the Yahoo embroidery group)

009 

And, of course, I’ve been a needle felting FOOL! I’ve started to make a little snowman family – geez it’s fun!!! I love that it is a craft that is easily put down and then easy to start again, and it’s portable because you don’t need many/much supplies. And – I’ve figured out how to needle felt cheaply!!! If you’d like to know my source for supplies contact me via email and I’ll send you a link.

006

And here is the first snowman of the season – he was made a couple weeks ago – yeah – he’s funny!

001

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found mainly people will consent with your blog..

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative