Friday, November 12, 2010

Trying something new…

010

I’ve wanted to try needle felting for a long time – and finally did! I purchased the supplies back in August and fooled around a little bit – now I’m doing a little each evening. This is my bunny. He/she is not done. Got a lot of “fuzzies” to take care of.  (And from the front he/she looks a little bit like a capibara – don’t know what to do about that…)

012

This is (duh) a mushroom.

014

Then I’ve been fooling around with my wood-burner. We used it the other night at a bazaar meeting and I couldn’t stop thinking about it! (It’s harder than I remember to get a really nice result – for the pattern I just Googled “snowflake clipart - free!)

016

Her is a little reindeer/moose that I cut out on my scroll saw. He hasn’t been sanded yet… again…just Google for an image.

020

And, while I’ve been doing all that my mixer has been doing this! Mixing up bread dough for the bazaar tomorrow! I have had so much fun working with these ladies – they are awesome and I can’t wait for next year!

Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative