Friday, February 13, 2009

Links

Have you noticed the links I have posted in the upper left hand corner? Check them out! There are wonderful links to follow and patterns that have been generously shared by others!! As I get to them I'll keep posting new ones - so keep watching.



Also, I wanted to share a picture of my puppy. Her name is Edith and she's a mutt. She's 5 months old and is very small and ADORABLE!!



I also wanted to share a picture of our Chihuahua, Coco. She's about 3 years old and very, VERY small (about 3 pounds). Um, I'll have to admit she isn't very adorable. . . but she makes me laugh EVERY day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute =D I'm afraid to check the links! I can't spend time visiting so many cute websites now :P When I see tutorials I want to do EVERYTHING xD

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative