Sunday, February 15, 2009

Papercutting



Here is a papercutting that I made. Yup, it came out of my brain. I like the fanciful flowers that could never exist in real life - mostly because I don't think I could ever get an accurate replica of the real thing. This way you just can't do it "wrong". I haven't made many of my own designs. Mostly because I'm always so busy doing projects that others have shared tutorials for. Sigh. There are just so MANY ways to spend the hours in the day!! I could stay busy forever.

Did you have a good Valentine's Day? We did. We were all together as a family. Got some pizza, pop, and treats. It was a good day. I just love my little family to pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pattern! I think I'll cut one for my mom. Thanks for sharing all of your great stuff. I love to check in and see what you're doing. The little bluebird is very cool...Ona

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative