Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wall Pocket


This one didn't turn out so well. BUMMER! I love the colors and the functionality of this wall pocket. . . but. . . I should know better than to craft at 10:30 at night. That is when mistakes happen to me every time. I forgot to clip the corners before I turned it and I measured the top green piece wrong. Ugh! Because it was so late I thought "the heck with it" and sewed it on anyways. Had all these problems happened in the middle of the day I may have taken the time to fix them. But that late in the evening my brain goes into "just get it DONE already" mode! Oh-well. This pocket is for my toothbrush and toothpaste. It's hanging on the side of a kitchen cabinet and you can only see it if you're standing at the sink. I brush my teeth in the kitchen mostly because there is a bit of a log-jam in the bathroom in the mornings. I got sick of seeing my toothbrush sitting on the counter all day and didn't want it to get all dirty in the junk drawer. This works great! Happy crafting!

PS: if you want the link to the instructions for wall pockets go to my previous wall pocket post.

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative