Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Close-up of owl and squirrel

I was asked for a close up of the owl and squirrel – so here they are!

007

005

The coloring is correct in the top photo – not the bottom. huh.  Well, I started this day with good intentions to get a lot done – the kids are done with school as of tomorrow at 1 PM, then will be home for the entire summer. (I’m actually excited about that – but the projects just don’t get done as fast when they’re home.) Turns out I didn’t get anything done! How does that happen?!!! I just might start a cleaning routine that I saw posted on another blog – it’s easy – a monthly checklist. Anyone with me? (I know you don’t like to comment – it would be nice – but if you just can’t give me a call and I’ll tell me ya or nay!)

2 comments:

Spool {} said...

I love the applique and I'm with you on the monthly checklist...go us!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog about the slippers. I want to answer your questions but I can't find an email address for you.

Julie said...

Go for it girl, I'll read it and see what you have to say. I like the tray, the color of course is the greatest. You do such fine work. Keep it up.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative