Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Squirrel added -

Well, I added the squirrel – I tried to add some acorns but they looked ridiculous. So, no acorns. By the way mom do you recognize the squirrel and owl bodies? They were used using Carol’s scraps! And the border I picked out (at the top of the tree – not sewn on yet) is from the same stash – ahhhhh. Now how do I quilt this? Or do I quilt this?  I think I need to make some potholders and practice free-motion quilting. I sure wouldn’t want to start on this one – even though it didn’t take too much time – I think it’s too cute. Soooo, I’m going to be bringing this one up to you mom – you can help – I’ll bring it just as it is.

DSC05471

And I got the squirrel appliqué from here – what did I ever do before the internet? There are just so many good resources! Thank you!

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative