Friday, May 22, 2009

Vintage Kitchen Utensils

There is so much going on around here my head is going to start smoldering. This blog post is a much-needed break. I have a growing collection of vintage kitchen utensils. DSC05437

(Don’t let the gorgeous Amy Butler fabric distract you too much) Here are some of them. The big wide spatula is to help lift a roast out of a pan. It’s best to have two. (I only have one right now.) Then there is a potato masher, a wisk, and a pizza dough roller. Isn’t that neat!! We make our own pizza sometimes and that roller is a prize! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! We will be camping – brrrrr!

574234

I couldn’t decide on which image to share so you get to look at both – God Bless!

629451

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative