Monday, July 6, 2009

Papercutting

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July! We had a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful, the company was relaxing, and the day was long and satisfying. I had a moment to cut this papercuttng but didn’t have time to post it last week. It is from Cindy again – I really do love her work. Here it is:

DSC05767

Otherwise I’ve been spending my time painting, painting, painting. I’ve painted window trim outside because it is past time to do that chore. I’ve painted part of the picnic table – some chairs, an outside table. . . lots of little chores that take a lot of time. So, I won’t be posting every day. Just not doing anything all that interesting. Besides the plants needing the rain, I need a nice long rainy day so I can get back to the sewing machine!! Take care – and happy crafting!!!

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative