Thursday, May 13, 2010

More boxy pouches made -

003

I have nine pouches made, filled, and shelved. Um…I have a lot of felt! I’m looking for ideas now. I have some floating around in my brain and just have to get busy I guess.  I didn’t want to use up my keychain stash on these so I twisted some wire into a loop on the last ones made. That worked just as great!

Now here is a recipe for Julie’s mom – who LOVES baking powder biscuits. (Me too!)

Easy-Peasy Tasty Biscuits

Cut together (as you would a pie crust):

1/3 C Butter Flavored Crisco

1 and 3/4  C Flour

2 and 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder

3/4 teaspoon Salt

Then stir in 3/4 C milk until a soft dough forms. Plop down onto a baking sheet (not greased) and bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes. I plop down roughly 6 biscuits.  You can add anything to these – I’ve added chives, bacon, cheese…you name it!

I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks Kim. I will make these for the next afternoon when mama comes over. They are her most favorite biscuit.
I love all those bags you made, such a great idea. You are so lucky to have storage available. Even if it is a basement.
Take care and have a great evening. Talk with you tomorrow.

Recaptured Charm said...

Hi Kim
First time here.. you're very versatile !
Love the name of your blog. I've heard myself say that exact thing quite a few times..lol
Thanks for dropping by and entering the giveaway. Good luck! Have a great weekend.
Lisa

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative