Thursday, December 23, 2010

All Things Paper

Hello! If you’re visiting from Ann’s blog, All Things Paper, you must be wondering…where are all the paper crafts? Well, I actually do craft with paper all the time. But because I’m a crafting addict I craft with other materials as well…however, I find myself coming back to paper again and again. There is just something so simple and yet complex about paper. It’s just so versatile!

008     

Click here to see a lot of things I’ve made with paper.

Isn’t paper amazing! You can paint it, cut it, glue it, curl it, make it, stamp it, bind it…and it is so inexpensive it is accessible to anyone! Thank you for stopping by – I am just so flattered that Ann posted about me today! (It is a “Merry Christmas to me” moment! Thank you Ann!)

Happy Crafting and Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative