Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday…

Did you have a Merry Christmas? We really, really did! Now we are gearing up for New Year’s Eve which is always fun! I’m not going to do a long post today I just wanted to quickly share two links…

#1. If your New Year’s resolution is to tidy and clean your house go visit organizedhome.com/ . I just found this site and can’t wait to dig in and see what they have to offer…I especially like their printables.

#2. If you are going to be having or are attending a New Year’s party check out all these cool Jell-O Shot recipes! Wow – who knew you could get so creative with Jell-O Shots!

Crafting has pretty much stopped over here-I have a house full of kids, a head cold, and a Christmas mess to sort and organize…have a happy and safe New Year!!!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Devi said...

I love your ideas, they are always so fresh and delicious.

One Pretty Thing

Craft Gossip

The Girl Creative